Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Post of 2012

For the last post of 2012, I have decided to do it on the most visited posts, most viewed months, and most viewed from countries up to now. While I don't get nowhere near the traffic levels that some more popular and much older blogs get, I am quite pleased as this is my first blog and it has only been around since March 16th.


Starting the top 5 most viewed posts (or in this case 6)

Sharing the position at # 4 with 6 views total are three completely different posts. One of these is Medium Steak Rub which is one of the first blogs I created. Not surprisingly, many people find it by searching for steak rubs online. The second of these is The Story of Silver Falls State Park--Part 2 and the third is A new kind of hot pad

At #3 with 7 views is A possible business idea...

At #2 with 10 views is 7 Natural Wonders of Marion County

At #1 with 13 views is The Story of Silver Falls State Park--Part 1 which isn't surprising given the second part to this series is tied at #4 (and the fact that I shared it on Oregon State Park's Facebook page)


The top 5 most viewed months are:

#5 is November with 25 page views, which isn't surprising since I hadn't posted at all for about 4 months at that time.

#4 is May with 31 page views.

#3 is July with 62 page views

#2 is March with 71 page views

#1 is December with 99 page views (not surprising since 4 of my top 6 viewed posts were created in that month).


The top 5 countries that have viewed my blog are:

#5 is the United Kingdom with 7 page views

#4 is South Korea with 9 page views

#3 is Germany with 27 page views

#2 is Russia with 30 page views

#1 is the United States of America with a whopping 207 views (not surprising for the obvious reason of this being my home country)


I hope you all have a Happy New Year. I will be blogging more in 2013 (and hopefully more often as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment