Thursday, December 6, 2012

North from Shimanek Covered Bridge

Once again, I went to Shimanek Covered Bridge. This time, I found a little side road where I could pull off to get a picture of it from the northeast corner. It really is a nice bridge and you don't see too many covered bridges in Oregon.


Once back on the main road, I decided to go north so I could get a picture of some of the farms.

 The first one I came to had a bunch of cows with a nice, tree-covered hill behind it.

 Once over that hill, I came to a Christmas tree farm that had cut all its trees.
I am guessing that they are being shipped across the country.


This is the area that made me think of Polk County, Wisconsin, with hills covered with trees and open acreage.The next picture had a nice view from the road that would have been better if there was no clouds out.





No comments:

Post a Comment