Friday, March 16, 2012

Darn them Rats!

I was out cleaning part of the turkey pen today so there wouldn't be standing mud when the Turkies come. I had a large piece of sheet metal lying around, so I just figured I would dig out the mud down to the dirt and lay the peice of metal on the ground so it would make cleaning the area much easier in the future. While I was taking a break, I saw a rat family of at least four come out from underneath the concrete pad that the ducks are on. These, I assume, were the same blasted rats that were stealing duck eggs a while back. Instead of stealing the duck eggs today, they were just looking around for any food that might have fallen out of the hanging feeders. It made me think that I should come back with a gun and have some target practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment