Friday, January 25, 2013

The First Sunset Pictures of the Year

While today may or may not have been the first good sunset in the Mid-Willamette Valley of the new year is up for debate. All I know is that it is the first one that I have seen. At first, I just saw what looked like a normal sunset, but as I went outside to take a picture, I was amazed by the colors the clouds were to the south. I went out into the back pasture to get a better picture of the clouds when I saw that even more clouds were lit up to the east. It was like the sky opened up after several weeks of fog and two days of rain.

The view toward the west.

The clouds toward the south.

 One of the clouds toward the east.

 Finally, I give you my first attempt at showing video footage on blogger; it, of course, is of the clouds. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment