Monday, April 29, 2013

Sublimity Cafe with great food.

Okay, I know it isn't Saturday, but I decided to start a new part that talks about the little-known small businesses in the Mid-Willamette Valley. This new part of my blog is to encourage area consumers to buy more from a small business that a national or global chain.

Today, I would like to feature a small business in Sublimity, Oregon called the Canyon's Edge Cafe. As of now, I have been there twice and had two different sandwiches that are great. Their Reuben sandwich is perhaps the best Reuben I have ever had. Both times that I was there, I noticed other customers ordering the Turkey Wrap, which must be pretty darn good and I might try one next time. They even have their own Facebook page: Canyons Edge Cafe. So if you happen to be in the Stayton-Sublimity area, skip the McDonalds and give the Canyon's Edge Cafe a try. To get to this from Cascade Highway (the 'Main Street' through Sublimity), park in front of the Ditter's Town Square and go through the arch. On your left will be an open area with tables that are set out in front of the cafe. If the parking along the street in front is full, there is more parking in back.

For providing great food, great prices, and excellent service, I give the Canyon's Edge Cafe ★★★★ (out of four)

No comments:

Post a Comment