Monday, June 25, 2012

A nice June Sunset in the Mid-Willamette Valley

Last night, I went outside after 9 pm at night to check out the sunset. It was a good thing I brought my camera as it was a nice one. From where I live, the sun now seems to set in the Northwest or West Northwest (between West and Northwest) direction.

 

As I was scanning the sky, I noticed some nice coloring  on the clouds to the South. So I went out into the empty cow  pasture to get a better look. As I was taking pictures, the three cows came over to see what I was doing.

 


Before heading back up to the house, I zoomed in to get one last photo of a cloud in the West that was close to the horizon. I'd like to see the folks in nearby Salem get pictures like this without buildings in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment